OPEN INSPECTION 15th AUGUST 11.30am to 12pm
Contact Trish 0404893883
Set in the stunning security building 'AXUS' located in the vibrant centre of Macleay St, Potts Point comes this unique 81 sqm, airy one bedroom apartment with private courtyard and a breath-taking common rooftop with 360 degree city and harbour views.
This apartment's generous living area offers a big open space and many functionality. The bedroom has sliding glass doors, allowing the space flowing to the living room. Entertain, relax and immerse to the quietness in the courtyard. The chefs kitchen has gas cooking, oven and dishwasher drawer.
This is a prime Potts Point location, set amidst the village shopping precinct and is a level walk to the station and only a few minutes to harbour side parks in Elizabeth Bay and Rushcutters Bay. All forms of public transport are available at the door (taxi, bus & train), however, it is less than 20 minute walk into the city centre.
- 81 sqm of prime real estate on Macleay Street
- Quiet and relaxing private courtyard
- Large open living / dining room with access to courtyard & air con
- Open kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher drawer
- Modern bathrooms with separate internal laundry
- Pet is allowed, required written approval with strata
- Currently leased $810 per week furnished ending 9th June 2020
- Beautiful fully renovated rooftop with 360 degree views, harbour, opera house
- Footsteps to transport, restaurants/cafes, shopping
Water Rates: $183.24 Quarterly
Council Rates: $277.10 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1,254.05 Quarterly
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport