Be embraced by this quiet, fully furnished one bedroom apartment in the heart of Potts Point, with a beautiful leafy aspect. Boasting a light filled, spacious bedroom and living area, with a large leather couch that can be converted into a queen size bed and remote controlled skylight with block out blinds.
Situated on St Neot Avenue at "the Parisian end" of Potts Point enjoy cafes, restaurants, world class bars, weekend farmers market, cute shops and parks by the water-all just a stroll away.
Only a short walk to the nearest train station (Kings Cross) or an easy 15-minute stroll to the CBD, with a bus stop seconds from your door.
Features that impressed me:
- Fully furnished
- Large master bedroom
- Spacious living area, with remote controlled skylight
- Secure Art Deco building
- Located in the beautiful "Parisian end" of Potts Point
- Bus stop outside the front door
- Five minute walk to Kings Cross station
- Walking distance to the CBD, Kings Cross, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools