INSPECT ON THURSDAY FROM 11.00 to 11.30 AM & SATURDAY FROM 11.15 TO 11.45 AM
Contact Simon on 0420 374 756 or Trish on 0404 893 883 For Inspection.
This is a rare opportunity to own a 30 SQ.M, modern studio apartment set in the heart of trendy Darlinghurst with outstanding outlook. An opportunity to renovate and improve the rent return & capital appreciation.
This unique "Haddon Halls' apartment, only three of its kind in the building, is whisper quiet and position perfect. Combine a fantastic location with Harbour Bridge views, there is little more you could ask for!
This elegant apartment boasts all the comforts, privacy and security you need. There is a common rooftop with expansive views that is currently under review for use and the common laundry is fitted with brand new coin operated machines. Restaurants, cafes and eateries plus all forms of public transport are just outside your door and just minutes' walk to the City Centre.
* Currently leased for $500 per week
* Set among the vibrant restaurant and café quarter
* Stunning skyline vistas from the large kitchen window
* High ceilings with ornate detailing
* Parking permit is available upon applying to council
* Moments to Kings Cross train station and buses
* Common basement laundry with brand new coin operated machines
* Strata admin $1459 PQ and $613 PQ
* Tenanted until 03/2019 for $500 PW
* Property floorplan is an estimate only. Stated 30sqm bigger than the strata plan (combined internal balcony and studio room)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools