The fashionable enclave located only a short stroll away from the assortment of eateries and boutiques of the area and positioned in a small collection of just 20 apartments merges with Sydney's premier entertainment precinct of Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Rushcutters Bay and Elizabeth Bay and the CBD.
The spacious open plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling glass windows opening up to a large balcony where you can kick back and entertain or just take in the much desired area, its sweeping views will impress you.
Offering a full kitchen, full bathroom with bath, air-conditioning in a security building, the apartment is fitted with new quality furnishings including:
- Superb contemporary designer upgrade
- Apartment 65m2, timber floorboards, high ceiling
- 10 min walk to CBD, 2 min to train station
- Stunning views from big balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows with views of the city and vibrant King Cross
- High level with lift access
- Plasma TV and DVD player
- Kitchen with all necessary appliances, crockery and cutlery ect.
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Double bedroom, wardrobes
- Seconds away from finest restaurants of Eastern Sydney
- Generous open living, huge kitchen
- Delightfully bright and airy throughout
- Building of Art Deco influence
- Parking permits available
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools