CONTACT SIMON ON 0406 118 459 OR TOBY ON 0420374745
Enjoy cosmopolitan city living in this large art deco recently-renovated two bedroom apartment with high ceilings and loads of character. Partially furnished with extra storage in both bedrooms and a fully furnished kitchen stocked with utensils, crockery and cutlery. The spacious living area comes equipped a T.V unit and dining table with chairs.
The building is a well maintained classic c.1920's security strata block of 12, this character-filled gem offers old-world charm and new world comfort.
Bordering the trendy precincts of Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay and Rushcutters Bay, it's an easy stroll to cafes, shops, supermarkets, train station, express buses, numerous parks and the harbour foreshore. Also just minutes to the CBD, this apartment is an ideal city pad.
* Large living room area
* Spacious master bedroom
* High ceiling
* Updated bathroom with bath
* Separate cosy kitchen with gas stove, rangehood and cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
* High decorative ceilings, character details, floorboard
* Moments walk to Kings Cross Station
* Close to cafes, restaurants and shops
Close to Transport
Close to Shops