OPEN Thursday 5.30pm to 6pm and Saturday 1pm to 1.30pm
Stylishly renovated 3 bedroom terrace converted into 2 separate apartments creating a high income stream. Easily converted into one large 4 bedroom home with multiple living areas.
Upstairs apartment consists of 2 large and bright bedrooms, a new bathroom and a large terrace on the second floor with city outlook, spacious dining area, 2 living areas. All perfect for entertaining.
Plus a separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment downstairs with a private courtyard.
Creating 2 income streams for a savvy investor.
Located on leafy Riley Street, this terrace is located footsteps from the new light rail and is only a 5 minute walk to Central station and a few steps further to Sydney CBD. Conveniently it is also surrounded by some of Sydney's top restaurants, bars and pubs.
With the Surry Hills light rail station being moments away from completion and the new Surry Hills shopping centre due completion in 2020 – this property is a great opportunity not to be missed.
- Modern Kitchen and 2nd Kitchenette
- Renovated bathrooms with bath and showers
- Main bedroom with terrace balcony
- Entertainer's terrace with city views
- Attic bedroom with large skylight window
- Fresh handwoven carpet and new paint
- Two living areas and dining room
- Spacious lower ground courtyard with bar
- Laundry facilities in both apartments
- Polished floorboards and high ceilings
- Easily converted into one grand home
- Spread over four versatile levels
- Flexible usage with B4 zoning
- Rear lane pedestrian access to Little Riley St
- Free building and pest report
Upstairs leased for $750 PW until 03/04/2020
Downstairs leased for $450 PW until 23/08/2020
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools