City Skyline Views Set High Above In The Exclusive 'Selsdon' Residence
Extensively redesigned for New York style contemporary living, this elegant corner wing apartment has a 2 bedroom floor plan with plenty of natural light. Quiet and private yet in the very heart of Sydney's most cosmopolitan lifestyle, this spacious and bright city pad is enviably located on the sub-penthouse level of Selsdon, an updated grand security block with classic Art Deco influences. Featuring stunning views both day and night, the elevated outlook displays leafy treetop views towards the Botanic Gardens, the CBD skyline and the Harbour Bridge. Offering exclusivity and a quality lifestyle, it's just metres to trendy cafes, restaurants, delis, supermarkets, boutiques, transport and parks, while Sydney CBD or Woolloomooloo Bay bars and restaurants are only minutes from the door.
It was originally a 2 bedroom layout that was converted into a one bedroom apartment and now has been converted back into a 2 bedroom configuration.
- Lift access, superbly restored, updated and well run strata security block
- Sophisticated apartment adds a contemporary edge to classic period feel
- Generous open plan living/dining room with large bay window, entry foyer
- Adjoining dining or study/TV room now a 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- King size main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Stylish modern designer bathroom with marble floor, fully tiled walls
- Bonus harbour cameo from Caesar stone Ilve gas gourmet kitchen with dishdrawer, integrated fridge
- High ceilings, carpet or hardwood timber floors, internal laundry facility
- Bright, spacious and flexible layout ideal for minimalist or classical tastes.