Inspect on Saturday from 12.00 to 12.30 PM
Simon Hohnen 0420 374 756
Set in the stunning security building 'AXUS' located in the vibrant centre of Macleay St, Potts Point comes this unique 125 sqm, airy two bedroom apartment, two private courtyards and a breath-taking common rooftop with 360 degree city and harbour views.
This apartments generous living areas offer space and functionality with study alcoves and plenty of storage. The master bedroom complete with full-width private courtyard, modern bathroom with tub, and space for a study. Entertain in the second courtyard flowing to the living room and through to the chefs kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench space.
This is a prime Potts Point location, set amidst the village shopping precinct and is a level walk to the station and only a few minutes to harbour side parks in Elizabeth Bay and Rushcutters Bay. All forms of public transport are available at the door (taxi, bus & train), however, it is less than 20 minute walk into the city centre.
- 125 sqm of prime real estate on Macleay
- Extra-large master bedroom with private courtyard, en-suite, ample storage and study area (total space 36.8)
- Second bedroom is bright with natural light, access to courtyard and study area
- Large open living / dining room with access to courtyard & aircon
- Open kitchen with ample bench space, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Two Immaculate modern bathrooms, one with internal laundry
- Beautiful full renovated rooftop with 360 degree views, harbour, opera house, with toilet
- Footsteps to transport, restaurants/cafes, shopping
Water Rates: $142 Quarterly
Council Rates: $250 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1,848 Quarterly
Present rent: $ 915 PW leased until May 2019.